Romnick dela Cruz

Romnick dela Cruz
simple... nothing much

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Applying for a Call Center Agent position...

Wednesday, December 19 2007

Blog,

Good Day! I'm excited today that i've seen a banner nearby saying "Call Center Agents needed here".. well, it's just a few steps away from home so its worth tryin... since i lost my job last year, i'm in frustration to find a new one... i've been interviewed a few times on phone, and i can say i've impressed them so they would scheduled me for another interview on their main office, but unfortunately, i don't have extra cash to spend getting there... so this is always been my spot, the nearby's... ^_^ well i guess it's my lucly day (if i will be hired) well, pray for me huh? i'll treat you on my first salary, hehehe! bye blog!

Your, iceblade007

No comments: