Romnick dela Cruz

Romnick dela Cruz
simple... nothing much

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good Day Bloggers!

Blog,

During the past two weeks, I've already manage to gain so many friends during my training at the call center. Some are very good and some not so good. I think I'm not yet that good, so everyday I practice the whole thing even after the class. Now, I'm doing 40 wpm on typing. But my target is 60 wpm. From the first day I heard things from my instructors, I admired how they speak, how they teach. I even thought that it will take so much effort being an instructor. They could earn thousands of dollars in manila, but they chose to stay here because they want to help. That's great. Not all the time we have to seek for opportunity where we can earn a lot. It's about fulfilling your passion. Driving the excitement to the maximum. And keeping your steam up. Someday, I want to be like them. And that would be my long-term goal. See yah guys! ^_^ peace out!

No comments: